4.29.2012

and if you say, I'm not ok, we must go

Lykke Li- I'm Good, I'm Gone

From high 80s last week to wind, rain and hail to low 80s again this Sunday. Once again, it would be better spent it in San Francisco. We went to brunch at Chaya Brasserie, right on Embarcadero. Glad that the fog rolled out by the time we got there considering how much we saw during the drive there. Definitely lots of traffic since the Giants were playing. After brunch we shopped at Union Square. I normally despise shopping but it's about time. Plus shopping outdoors isn't as bad as inside a mall.

Found this pic online, I forgot to take a picture of the restaurant -__-



Jalapeno-Bacon Cornbread

Grilled Flat Iron Steak & Poached Egg

Smoked Salmon Benedict

Sunday Angus Beef Burger
Soft Scrambled Parmesan Egg "Open Face" Sandwich; Pork belly on top

No comments:

Post a Comment