11.17.2011

go Cinderella, orgasm blush, lipstick & concealer, devil in a "loose shirt"

I chose "Fancy" lyrics since it fit the pictures today and changed the ending to fit my outfit below =) 

Francesca shirt, Joe's black pants, Nine West pumps, Jewelmint Birdcage bangle, BCBGeneration clutch








And what is new with me...my new makeup organizer. It's the ALEX drawers from Ikea. Not pricey either. Six drawers total, top three is organized while bottom three is not. I love it so far; I just hope it stays neat. More images on my Tumblr.






2 comments:

  1. Very nice collection of NARS products. Is this your entire collection? Check out my blog.
    I follow you on tumblr too! I liked your foundation review post I totally agree with you on the Vitalumiere foundation. I currently am using Chanel's Perfection Lumiere and Armani's Luminous Silk foundation. I find it great for combination oily skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't own that many NARS items. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely check out the Armani Luminous Silk and Chanel's Perfection Lumiere. If you like blush, check out Illamasqua!

    ReplyDelete