11.11.2011

Sprinkle Weather

H&M sweater, Joe's jeans, Steve Madden boots, Marc Jacobs watch,  F21 ring,
Nordstroms' necklace/bracelet, Jewelmint bracelets


These pictures were taken with my phone, again. I know. This is why I really need to get an iPhone 4s but that battery life is NOT worth it yet. I think I'll hold off until they fix that issue. Today is the first day of my three day weekend. 11.11.11. Happy Veteran's Day!

We went to downtown Los Gatos to shop. This town is quaint and peaceful. The people however are quite pompous and rude. My friend opened the door for us to walk into a coffee shop and this group of people walked in before us and didn't even say thank you. I guess they own the world or something; manners please! We opened the door for us to walk in, NOT you. And we won't close it on you, but at least be courteous enough to express gratitude.

Anyhow we had a successful shopping day, we both found more than what we needed. As usual -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment